Ultra Hyrule Definition.
Eurogamer’s own report at the time into the development of these models included detail the Lite would be designed for an audience which uses it in handheld mode only, while the higher-powered model would be tailored to a more “core” gamer audience. This plan was inspired by the eventual split evolution of the 3DS into the cut-price 2DS and the New Nintendo 3DS XL model with control nubbin.
Since that time we have seen the unveiling and launch of the handheld-only Nintendo Switch Lite, while the higher-powered Switch has remained firmly behind the scenes. Despite whispers of its existence – or more likely, because of them – Nintendo made clear in January 2020 it would not release a new Switch model throughout the rest of the current year.
2021, though? With the hubbub surrounding the launch of new PlayStation and Xbox consoles out the way and Nintendo’s full Breath of the Wild sequel pegged for arrival, next year seems a less crowded time for Nintendo’s long-awaited Switch upgrade to finally emerge.
Related News :
- 50 vs 50 FPS Squad launches proper after five years of Steam Early Access
- Sony confirms no free PS4 upgrade path for Spider-Man Remastered
- R-Type Final 2 launches spring 2021
- Baldur’s Gate 3 early access release delayed again, but this time just by a week
- Six years later, No Man’s Sky finally gets its sandworm
- art of rally review – a slight yet stylish take on off-road driving
- Fortnite’s about to host the world’s biggest boy band
- brutal performance limits can’t be overlooked
- Pokmon Go fans are tired of hats so here’s a whole event about hats • Eurogamer.net
- Call of Duty players resorted to “reverse-boosting” in the Black Ops Cold War Alpha, reigniting old matchmaking debate