Bridge of Spirits has been delayed to Q1 2021 :
“We have not made this decision lightly, but feel it is best for the game and well-being of the team,” Ember Lab said in a statement published to Twitter.
***An update to our Kena community*** pic.twitter.com/rKoy33YWKZ
— Kena: Bridge of Spirits (@emberlab) September 11, 2020
Kena: Bridge of Spirits was announced during PlayStation’s Future of Gaming event in June, and was set for release late 2020 on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 as a timed console exclusive (the PC version launches first on the Epic Games Store).
It’s a story-driven adventure game by a team with a background in film and animation – where players “find and grow a team of charming spirit companions called the Rot, enhancing their abilities and creating new ways to manipulate the environment”.
Related News :
- FIFA pro says he won’t buy FIFA Points for FIFA 21
- Of course Street Fighter 5’s Dan has a Legendary taunt
- Bandai Namco pushes Tekken 7 Season 4 trailer early, confirms the long-awaited return of Kunimitsu
- Naughty Dog reveals The Last of Us board game, free PS4 theme, and more
- Microsoft’s new Xbox app for iOS features remote game streaming from console
- Spellbreak is Battle Royale but everyone’s a wizard
- The Falconeer is the birdiest game ever
- Destiny 2’s install size will soon shrink significantly
- Warzone is getting fast Travel via a subway system
- Metal Gear classics re-released for PC via GOG