Call of Duty Warzone Battle Royale :
Of course, Warzone’s numbers are dwarfed by the behemoth that is Fortnite. Epic’s free-to-play battle royale had an incredible 250 million players as of March 2019 – the last time the company announced a number.
Warzone has seen a strong start on Twitch, too, where high-profile streamers boosted the viewer count to over half a million concurrents this week.
Also Read these News :
- GTA 5 Premium Edition Free On Epic Games Store
- Dirt 5 announced, coming to Xbox Series X
- Watch Assassin’s Creed Valhalla running on Xbox Series X
- GEARS TACTICS For Pc Torrent Download
- Battlefront 2 community creates touching tribute for devs
- This Sekiro mod lets you play co-op and PVP with your friends
- Rainbow Six Siege, The Evil Within 2 are PlayStation Now’s newest additions
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla name and location revealed
- Apex Legends’ next LTE Battle Armor drops you armour and a P2020
- Red Dead Redemption 2 replacing GTA 5 on Xbox Game Pass