Call of Duty Warzone Battle Royale :
Of course, Warzone’s numbers are dwarfed by the behemoth that is Fortnite. Epic’s free-to-play battle royale had an incredible 250 million players as of March 2019 – the last time the company announced a number.
Warzone has seen a strong start on Twitch, too, where high-profile streamers boosted the viewer count to over half a million concurrents this week.
Also Read these News :
- After Yakuza, Dirt 5 has now said PS4 saves can’t carry over to PS5
- NBA 2K21 For Pc Torrent Download
- Shock! Rain Games has announced Teslagrad 2
- Torchlight 3 arrives next month for PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on console gets EA Play 10th Nov
- Crusader Kings 3 outlaws “North Korea mode” in major patch
- Modern Warfare and Warzone have a vampire bat called Edward
- Destiny 2 is getting customisable ghosts
- It looks like more news on Pokmon Sword and Shield’s Crown Tundra expansion is coming tomorrow
- Doom Eternal, Forza Motorsport 7 lead October’s Game Pass additions