Fall Guys Season Two Drops
Fall Guys’ second season will land next week, on Thursday 8th October.
Costumes will include knights, Vikings, dragons, witches and wizards.
BEAN SPILLING POST
Announcing dates always feels like you’re cursing things, but it’s Halloween month, so let’s get cursed!
? Season 2 launches on Thursday 8th October ?
Season 1 will now end as Season 2 begins and we’re going to DOUBLE fame points during this time! ? pic.twitter.com/J9TFIZ1BDd
— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) October 2, 2020
The bean-based battle royale became the most-downloaded PlayStation Plus game ever when it launched back in August, and earned 7m sales on Steam.
Dropped off and looking to catch up before the current season’s end? Fame points will now be doubled through the remainder of this season for you to level up as much as possible in the time remaining.
- Little Nightmares 2 cranks the disturbing dial right up for its new Halloween trailer
- Hilarious FIFA 21 bug sees players do their best Super Mario impression
- Snoop Dogg has a real-life Xbox Series X fridge
- Wicca is tower defence and the right kind of overwhelming
- Deleting Facebook also deletes your Oculus purchases
- The Brotherhood of Steel marches into Fallout 76 this December
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War fan discovers a cool CIA Easter egg hidden in the menu screen
- PS5 box lets you know how to transfer data from your PS4, is huge
- Gears 5 recasts Marcus Fenix as Dave Batista in campaign
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer teases “streaming sticks” and “Xbox Game Pass Platinum”