After Big Yeetus, Thicc Bonkus.
This season will have a medieval theme, so expect knights, dragons, drawbridges and siege ramps.
IGN revealed the new Knight Fever level last night, which is designed as an episode-opening level for which 75 per cent of players will qualify. It looks tough – and is designed to be. Developer Mediatonic has described it as a “skill check” for players who were breezing through levels by the end of season one.
And after the introduction of its Big Yeetus hammer at the tail end of season one, a spiked roller named Thicc Bonkus will be the new target of your frustration:
I’m very pleased to announce the latest character in the Fall Guys Cinematic Universe…
T H I C C B O N K U S
Coming to Fall Guys Season 2 on October 8th
Reply with THICC BONKUS if your bean is ready ? pic.twitter.com/bs8y2tc1AV
— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) October 5, 2020
Another change headed to the game is the fan-requested ability to randomise your costume and other character cosmetics:
Our Discord community requested the ability to randomise your costume…
So we’ve just straight up added it into Season 2
You can vote on Community Suggestions here:https://t.co/BWgPYcs9KI pic.twitter.com/KuBwIsRzgx
— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) October 4, 2020
- Modern Warfare is scaring the hell out of players with its Halloween update
- Fortnitemares 2020 features a Halloween concert from J Balvin
- Nintendo fans find Luigi hiding in Super Mario Bros. 35
- Dirt 5 is a PlayStation 5 launch title
- The Master Chief Collection runs up to 4K 120FPS on Xbox Series X
- Red Dead Online finally gets its Halloween Pass
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla expansions head to Ireland and Paris
- Breath of the Wild characters
- The Sims 4 prepares for a chilly winter with new Japan-themed Snowy Escape expansion
- Risk of Rain 2 gets its version 1.0 release on Xbox One, PS4, and Switch today