Demon’s Souls remake :
And there’s some leaked PS5 box art too. Are you excited about developer Bluepoint’s rejuvenatary PS5 makeover for From Software’s seminal Demon’s Souls? Of course you are; and now two additional screenshots have surfaced to rouse your unquenchable excitement still more.
The headliners, of course, are those Demon’s Souls screens, which offer another peek at Bluepoint’s rather extravagant reinterpretation of the PS3 original’s muted aesthetic. It’s a pretty radical makeover, to the point where I’m not entirely sure what area these gothic spires are from, but, tonally, its looks to be of a piece with earlier released shots of Boletaria Palace:
As for the second image, it’s an alternative angle of a shot officially shared after the remake’s reveal back in June, seemingly of the tutorial area boss in all its overhauled glory:
Alongside those screenshots, previously unreleased (and mostly still-to-be-finalised) box art from a number of PlayStation 5 games has also surfaced on Amazon Australia. Demon’s Souls is below, but you’ll find box art for Gran Turismo 7, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Destruction Allstars, and HouseMarque’s Returner in a separate Resetera thread.
Back to Demon’s Souls, though; there’s currently no release date for Bluepoint’s efforts, but it’s coming to PlayStation 5 in the hopefully not too distant future.
Related News :
- Shock! Rain Games has announced Teslagrad 2
- Torchlight 3 arrives next month for PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on console gets EA Play 10th Nov
- Crusader Kings 3 outlaws “North Korea mode” in major patch
- Modern Warfare and Warzone have a vampire bat called Edward
- Destiny 2 is getting customisable ghosts
- It looks like more news on Pokmon Sword and Shield’s Crown Tundra expansion is coming tomorrow
- Doom Eternal, Forza Motorsport 7 lead October’s Game Pass additions
- FarmVille shuts down 31st December 2020
- Super Mario All-Stars physical copies outsold Avengers in September