This new body language system was shown off as part of a short video outlining new features for the sim. In the game, you get a description of your body language when you choose the way to respond to a player’s question. You also get a read on the player’s body language as they respond.
Other new features we noticed from the video include tweaks to transfers (now you can ask agents about their player’s availability, which more accurately reflects modern transfers), and press conferences get a shake up, with a different layout more like a real conference.
Football Manager 2021 comes out 24th November on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. It’s coming out on Xbox, too – but not PlayStation.
- Among Us is dealing with a huge spam attack
- Apex Legends arrives on Steam this November alongside Season 7
- It’s Rambo versus Terminator in Mortal Kombat 11
- There are official Assassin’s Creed Valhalla shoes
- Red Dead Redemption 2 players are going on a monster hunt
- Here’s a first look at Tom Holland as Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie
- The first Fire Emblem game is coming to the west… for four months
- Hearthstone’s Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion is out in November
- Dear Esther, Rime, Gris in $5 mental health bundle
- Black Ops Cold War had the most downloaded Call of Duty beta ever