And it sounds like we’ll see Kaer Morhen.
The Witcher Season 2 of Netflix’s TV adaptation of The Witcher is currently in production, as filming resumed in the UK back in August. Although the season doesn’t yet have a release date, we know the second season will pick up directly from the end of the battle in season one, and give fans a look at the famous Witcher keep Kaer Morhen.
“Convinced Yennefer’s life was lost at the Battle of Sodden, Geralt of Rivia brings Princess Cirilla to the safest place he knows, his childhood home of Kaer Morhen,” says the official Netflix description (via Gamespot). “While the Continent’s kings, elves, humans and demons strive for supremacy outside its walls, he must protect the girl from something far more dangerous: the mysterious power she possesses inside.”
That sounds like a pretty rough deal for Geralt, who I imagine will be dealing with the apparent loss of Yennefer. He at least looks his usual stoic self in the newly-released photos on Henry Cavill’s Instagram, which also show Cavill in a new set of armour. Must have upgraded his Witcher gear.
Speaking of Sodden, last season Henry Cavill had to roll around in puddles to get grubby enough for the role, so I hope the production team has some new solutions to help Cavill get muddy. And possibly a warm bathtub for immediately after.
- Little Nightmares 2 cranks the disturbing dial right up for its new Halloween trailer
- Hilarious FIFA 21 bug sees players do their best Super Mario impression
- Snoop Dogg has a real-life Xbox Series X fridge
- Wicca is tower defence and the right kind of overwhelming
- Deleting Facebook also deletes your Oculus purchases
- The Brotherhood of Steel marches into Fallout 76 this December
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War fan discovers a cool CIA Easter egg hidden in the menu screen
- PS5 box lets you know how to transfer data from your PS4, is huge
- Gears 5 recasts Marcus Fenix as Dave Batista in campaign
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer teases “streaming sticks” and “Xbox Game Pass Platinum”