Pre-order sweeteners have also been revealed.
The Godfall Standard includes the base game, the Deluxe Edition includes the base game and expansion 1, and Godfall Ascended Edition includes the base game, expansion 1, and Godfall Ascended “digital cosmetic contents”.
Gearbox has also unveiled the pre-order bonus items for PS5 and Epic Games Store. You can “fight your way through Aperion” using Zer0 from the Borderland franchise’s sword and pick up a Godfall Starter Pack which includes “Augments and Trinkets”, Chrome Silvermane, Phoenix and Greyhawk skin cosmetic variants, and a yellow or red Typhon variant.
Godfall – published by Gearbox, developed by Counterplay and known as the first officially-announced PS5 game – revealed its first PC footage during this year’s PC Gaming Show in June.
The video also provides a good recap of the third-person fantasy action game – which is described as “one part gear driven and one part player skill driven” by game director Keith Lee.
While PS5 pre-orders have yet to open, you can pre-order on Epic Game Store now.
A new combat trailer also dropped last night – have a peek!
- 50 vs 50 FPS Squad launches proper after five years of Steam Early Access
- Sony confirms no free PS4 upgrade path for Spider-Man Remastered
- R-Type Final 2 launches spring 2021
- Baldur’s Gate 3 early access release delayed again, but this time just by a week
- Six years later, No Man’s Sky finally gets its sandworm
- art of rally review – a slight yet stylish take on off-road driving
- Fortnite’s about to host the world’s biggest boy band
- brutal performance limits can’t be overlooked
- Pokmon Go fans are tired of hats so here’s a whole event about hats • Eurogamer.net
- Call of Duty players resorted to “reverse-boosting” in the Black Ops Cold War Alpha, reigniting old matchmaking debate