Pre-orderers get to play three days early.
Giovanna is your new daredevil!#GuiltyGearStrive
P.S. Anji pic.twitter.com/WA1MUEZ3bV
— ArcSystemWorks ?? Staying Inside (@ArcSystemWorksU) October 11, 2020
The teaser also confirmed that the game will offer 15 characters in the initial roster, two of which have yet to be announced. To see new girl Giovanna in action, check out the new trailer below:
More news is expected to drop with the next trailer, which looks to be set to be unveiled on New Year’s Day 2021.
Arc System Works recently showed off two new characters for upcoming hybrid 2D/3D cell-shaded fighting game Guilty Gear Strive: Leo Whitefang and Nagoriyuki.
Returning character Leo Whitefang, who made his series debut in the console version of Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, wields two greatswords to devastating effect while Nagoriyuki is a brand new character to the series, a techno samurai vampire who wields a huge sword and wears a cool sci-fi helmet.
- Modern Warfare is scaring the hell out of players with its Halloween update
- Fortnitemares 2020 features a Halloween concert from J Balvin
- Nintendo fans find Luigi hiding in Super Mario Bros. 35
- Dirt 5 is a PlayStation 5 launch title
- The Master Chief Collection runs up to 4K 120FPS on Xbox Series X
- Red Dead Online finally gets its Halloween Pass
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla expansions head to Ireland and Paris
- Breath of the Wild characters
- The Sims 4 prepares for a chilly winter with new Japan-themed Snowy Escape expansion
- Risk of Rain 2 gets its version 1.0 release on Xbox One, PS4, and Switch today