A paper map of Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City, included with boxed copies of the game, has leaked online.
Watson is the neon-lit area where you start the game – the one seen in the first gameplay demo back at E3 2018. A year later we were treated to a tour of the dilapidated Pacifica, an unfinished tourist spot which has fallen to gangs and crime.
The layout matches up well with the artwork below – note the solar panels in the foreground, and the island to the left out in the Pacific Ocean.
What remains to be seen is how much of Cyberpunk 2077 takes place beyond Night City – and perhaps beyond this map. While this may be an accurate look at Night City, there’s nothing to suggest this shows the boundaries of Cyberpunk 2077 itself.
Last week, Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt Red hit the headlines after it emerged employees were now being required to work six-day weeks until the game’s November launch, breaking a previous promise not to force compulsory overtime to finish the project.
if You Are Looking To Download The Game Here the Link for you
This new, compulsory overtime will be paid, as is required by Polish law, but comes after many employees were reportedly working long hours already.
- Little Nightmares 2 cranks the disturbing dial right up for its new Halloween trailer
- Hilarious FIFA 21 bug sees players do their best Super Mario impression
- Snoop Dogg has a real-life Xbox Series X fridge
- Wicca is tower defence and the right kind of overwhelming
- Deleting Facebook also deletes your Oculus purchases
- The Brotherhood of Steel marches into Fallout 76 this December
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War fan discovers a cool CIA Easter egg hidden in the menu screen
- PS5 box lets you know how to transfer data from your PS4, is huge
- Gears 5 recasts Marcus Fenix as Dave Batista in campaign
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer teases “streaming sticks” and “Xbox Game Pass Platinum”