“What happens if you give every horrible trait and disease to a Crusader Kings 3 character?” is a question I had never thought to ask: but as ever on the internet, someone did ask that question, and now we have an answer.
As diseases and ugly traits come with various stat penalties, poor Svend scores zero in absolutely everything apart from stewardship, so at least he still has a promising career ahead of him as a banker. Although I’m pretty sure if you unpaused the game, he would simply melt into a steaming pile of goo.
I used the console to add every disease and ugly traits to my character. Here is what he looks like (NSFL) from r/CrusaderKings
While this feat is basically impossible to achieve by playing the game normally, i_hate_usernames managed to create this wonder through the game’s debug menu, where traits and diseases can be removed and applied to characters. I suppose if you wanted to do a Halloween-themed run, you could do worse than turning all your characters into fleshy zombies.
- Netflix announces live-action Assassin’s Creed series
- Gorgeous Blade Runner-esque delivery thriller Cloudpunk gets first-person cockpit view
- God of War on PS5 runs at up to 60fps
- Fall Guys gets Godzilla
- Ghostrunner review – an exhilarating display of acrobatic first-person platforming
- Cyberpunk 2077 delayed yet again 😞
- FIFA 21 now lets players disable all music to avoid streaming copyright infringements
- Crash Bandicoot endless runner promises “100+ hours gameplay”
- FIFA 21 hits PS5, Xbox Series X and S on 4th December
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness will be part of video game “canon”