After Doom’s resounding 2016 comeback – which was also something of a comeback for developed id Software – this year’s Doom Eternal didn’t get quite the same level of universal acclaim. Some loved it, though, including Digital Foundry’s John Linneman, who got a chance to chat with id’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin about the game, its forthcoming DLC The Ancient Gods Part 1, and all things Doom for PAX Online x EGX Digital.
It’s an illuminating chat that has just finished streaming on the EGX Twitch channel, and you can watch it in the embed below.
PAX x EGX, which is operated by our parent company ReedPop, is running all week, concludes on Sunday 20th September and is completely free. Check out the full livestream schedule and the virtual show floor for more.
- Tetris Effect Connected is the multiplayer I need right now
- Remedy’s Control just came out on Nintendo Switch
- Bugsnax will be free for PlayStation Plus subscribers next month
- Halo Infinite director has departed project
- AMD unveils three Radeon 6000 graphics cards with ray tracing and RTX-beating performance
- Furi dev’s striking romantic space adventure Haven is out in December
- Pokmon-like MMO Temtem is coming to PlayStation 5 in December
- Annapurna Interactive published tactical FPS Due Process out now in Steam early access
- Pokemon Go maker apologises after switching off Shiny Pokmon yet again
- Sea of Thieves’ Fate of the Damned update adds spooky voyages, new skeletal pets, more