Trailer of Game injustice 2
Injustice 2 pc Game Description:
Injustice 2 is a fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published from Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment. It is the sequel to 2013’s Injustice: Gods Among Us. The injustice 2 game was released in May 2017 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A Microsoft Windows version was released later in November 2017. An expanded version of the game, titled Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, was released in March 2018. Similar to the previous installment, a companion mobile app was released for Android and ios devices. A prequel comic book series of the same name written by Tom Taylor was also released beginning in April 2017.
The core gameplay remains similar to its predecessor, albeit with minor adjustments to returning game mechanics. Injustice 2 introduces a new feature called the Gear System, a loot-dropping system that rewards players with costume pieces and equipment that can be used to customize characters’ appearances and modify their abilities and stats. According to developers, the idea for implementing a role-playing game (RPG)-style progression system into a fighting game had existed since before the fall of Midway Games, the original publisher for the Mortal Kombat series. Director Ed Boon also sought to incorporate gameplay mechanics used by multiplayer shooter games, such as personalization, character creation, loot, and leveling up, into the fighting game genre, which led to the development of the Gear System.
The game also includes a microtransaction system. Players can buy “Source Crystals” using real-world money to purchase cosmetic adjustments for fighters, such as premier skins and shaders, instead of waiting to obtain them through normal play. Source Crystals can also be used to buy “Transform Gear”. Transform Gear lets players apply the visuals of one piece of gear to another, allowing them to match their preferred stat modifiers with their preferred costume pieces. Lastly, once players have reached Level 20 with at least one character Source Crystals can be used to level up other characters to their maximum levels. NetherRealm representatives clarified that any purchases made with Source Crystals are strictly cosmetic and offer no gameplay advantages.
• Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
• Publisher: Ubisoft
• Genre: Action-Adventure
• Release Date: February 27, 2018
• Modes: Single-Player, Multiplayer
Other search items:
Injustice 2 is a fighting game in which players compete, in one-on-one combat using characters from the DC Universe and other third-party franchises.
Injustice 2 Recommended system requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100, 3.10 GHz / AMD FX-6300, 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400, 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 780 or NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1060-6GB / AMD® Radeon™ R9 290 or RX 570
- DX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Store: 60 GB available space
Injustice 2 Minimum System Requirements :
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200, 3.1 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- HDD: 52 GB.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or GTX 1050, or equivalent.
- DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent.
- Download Game By uTorrent or BitTorrent
- Burn Or Mount ISO File With Daemon Tools
- Install the game
- Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your game install directory
- Play & Enjoy
Click here to Download :