Developer Mediatonic took to Twitch to reveal “little chunky Sonics” in its wildly popular party game. It costs five crowns for the top and five crowns for the bottom, and is out 14th October. Fall Guys Sonic doesn’t quite look like Sonic usually does, but he does have those iconic red shoes and white gloves. He’s kind of terrifying.
Fall Guys’ explosive success has sparked a number of eye-catching crossovers, from Portal to Hotline Miami. Obviously Mediatonic will have to do Mario next.
- Netflix announces live-action Assassin’s Creed series
- Gorgeous Blade Runner-esque delivery thriller Cloudpunk gets first-person cockpit view
- God of War on PS5 runs at up to 60fps
- Fall Guys gets Godzilla
- Ghostrunner review – an exhilarating display of acrobatic first-person platforming
- Cyberpunk 2077 delayed yet again 😞
- FIFA 21 now lets players disable all music to avoid streaming copyright infringements
- Crash Bandicoot endless runner promises “100+ hours gameplay”
- FIFA 21 hits PS5, Xbox Series X and S on 4th December
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness will be part of video game “canon”