For Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and Pikmin 3 Deluxe.
Tune in at 6pm UK time for an extended peek at the promising looking Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, and the long-awaited Pikmin 3 Deluxe.
It’s a little odd we’re getting this now, in October, when these kind of deep dives are usually provided during the day at E3 in June. But this is 2020, so what is normal anymore. (Pikmin 3, at least, was due to be announced and detailed much earlier in the year, I understand.)
Age of Calamity is of course the Hyrule Warriors game which will also be a Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild prequel. Set 100 years before the events of that game, it’ll show Link and the Champions fighting the big war which resulted in… well, you know.
Pikmin 3 Deluxe, meanwhile, is a re-release of the series’ Wii U entry with some extra bells and whistles attached. It’s the first launch for the series in a few years. Here’s hoping more will follow.
- PlayStation 5 media remote has Disney+, Netflix and Spotify buttons
- EA faces class action lawsuit over loot boxes in Canada
- Looks like an early build of Pokemon Sword and Shield leaked
- Hideo Kojima confirms a new project is in development, says nothing about it
- Golden Axed prototype creators livestream with Digital Foundry
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate cuts Steve’s meat
- Here’s our first look at Wales Interactive’s loved-up live action comedy
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez streamed Among Us on Twitch, and 400k people tuned in
- Humankind now arrives April 2021
- Scourge Bringer review – another Roguelite that’s well worth your love