And then there are the taunts. Yes, in Street Fighter 5, Dan has his Legendary Taunt, which sees the try-hard roll about, throwing shapes, taking the piss, and then… not really do much to impact his opponent at all. Although… the video does cut off just before Dan’s Legendary taunt ends, so for all we know he finishes by one-hit K.O.-ing his opponent.
Nah. This is Dan, after all.
Anyway, based on this gameplay, I’m certainly going to give Dan a whirl when he comes out as the first of five new characters coming to the game. In some Street Fighter games, Dan is pitched as super goofy, and as a result I’ve found him quite annoying. But here’s he’s a bit more going hard, and I quite like that.
I’m not saying I’m a Dan main all of a sudden, but he’s done enough to catch my attention.
Perhaps that’s all Dan ever really wanted.
- Netflix announces live-action Assassin’s Creed series
- Gorgeous Blade Runner-esque delivery thriller Cloudpunk gets first-person cockpit view
- God of War on PS5 runs at up to 60fps
- Fall Guys gets Godzilla
- Ghostrunner review – an exhilarating display of acrobatic first-person platforming
- Cyberpunk 2077 delayed yet again 😞
- FIFA 21 now lets players disable all music to avoid streaming copyright infringements
- Crash Bandicoot endless runner promises “100+ hours gameplay”
- FIFA 21 hits PS5, Xbox Series X and S on 4th December
- Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness will be part of video game “canon”