New Direct-style presentation announced.
Given that one half of that expansion pass, The Isle of Armor, has been out since June, it doesn’t seem totally unreasonable to assume that, surprises aside, the vast majority of tomorrow’s livestream will be focussed on its second component, The Crown Tundra.
Get ready, Trainers: we?ve got updates on #PokemonSwordShieldEX!
? September 29
? 14:00 UK timehttps://t.co/XrD0Dc2Xuo pic.twitter.com/tDk6zFu2AZ
— Pokémon UK (@PokemonNewsUK) September 28, 2020
So far, we know The Crown Tundra will grant access to a second, wintery new area featuring its own storyline and over 100 new and returning Pokémon, including new regional variants and psychic/grass legendary, Calyrex. It also introduces the Galarian Star Tournament double battle mode and Dynamax Adventures mode, the latter enabling players to delve into Pokémon Dens with friends to do battle and discover legendary Pokémon from a previous generation.
Presumably, we’ll get a closer look at some of the above during tomorrow’s broadcast, and I imagine there’ll be news on a release date for The Crown Tundra too. Or it’ll just be a close-up of Pikachu making pppfffffttthp noises into the camera for half an hour, I don’t know.
- Replicating Blade Runner: why the adventure game classic is so tough to remaster
- Snowy survival game The Long Dark is going full-on horror this Halloween
- Among Us is dealing with a huge spam attack
- Apex Legends arrives on Steam this November alongside Season 7
- It’s Rambo versus Terminator in Mortal Kombat 11
- There are official Assassin’s Creed Valhalla shoes
- Red Dead Redemption 2 players are going on a monster hunt
- Here’s a first look at Tom Holland as Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie
- The first Fire Emblem game is coming to the west… for four months
- Hearthstone’s Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion is out in November