Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Remake
UPDATE: Ubisoft has officially announced Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake after this morning’s leak.
Ubisoft said the game features new enemy character models as well as entirely new cinematic sequences along with enhanced voices, sounds, parkour animations and soundtrack. The camera, controls and combat have been rebuilt, and you can choose between original or modernised mapping.
You can unlock the original Prince of Persia game (’92 Mac version) at some point as you play and access it from the main menu whenever you want, Ubisoft added.
ORIGINAL STORY: Here’s another Ubisoft leak for the bulging ledger: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake.
The existence of a Prince of Persia remake had already leaked, but now, courtesy of the Russian Uplay, we now know the remake is of much-loved 2003 platformer The Sands of Time.
The leak, spotted by eagle-eyed ResetEra user AndrewDTF, doesn’t do the game any favours in the looks department (the memes have already begun!), but this isn’t exactly how Ubisoft hoped the world would get its first look at the Prince in his fancy clothes.
— Nibel (@Nibellion) September 10, 2020
Related News :
- Desert island sandbox The Survivalists releases next month
- From the Ashes
- There’s a vampire mod for Crusader Kings 3
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition Free Download
- The latest Marvel’s Avengers patch aims to stabilise the game on PC
- InXile takes aim at Wasteland 3 bugs that in some cases make the game unplayable
- Looks like Ubisoft’s Immortals Fenyx Rising launches December
- Downhill ventures to volcanic Eldfjall Island in its first paid DLC
- DEATH STRANDING FOR PC TORRENT DOWNLOAD
- Lan investigates Theory Far Cry 6 is a Far Cry 3 Prequel