I can’t really keep track of all the battle royale seasons at this point, but in any case, we’re now at Season 9 for PUBG – and you can expect some real fireworks in this one as it introduces volcanic map Paramo.
PUBG Corp started teasing the map in late September by sending a bunch of stone tablets to influencers, and later followed up with a lore video hinting Paramo is actually the location of the fountain of youth. There have also been several hints pertaining to helicopters being added in the new season, in both a letter accompanying the tablets, a dev tweet and several teaser videos, so it seems likely the vehicles could be introduced as part of Season 9.are you looking for best headset for PUBG or Battle Royale Games so this for you Best gaming headset 2020 for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S and Switch
Back in July, PUBG Madison studio director Dave Curd told me PUBG Corp wants to be “more lore-forward” and encourage players to be curious about the game’s wider universe, which sure seems to be happening here – and with the new PUBG lore site. I guess we’ll finally get some answers when Season 9 drops on 21st October for PC, and on the 29th for consoles.
- The Brotherhood of Steel marches into Fallout 76 this December
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War fan discovers a cool CIA Easter egg hidden in the menu screen
- PS5 box lets you know how to transfer data from your PS4, is huge
- Gears 5 recasts Marcus Fenix as Dave Batista in campaign
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer teases “streaming sticks” and “Xbox Game Pass Platinum”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Zombies Onslaught mode is a 12-month PlayStation exclusive
- Replicating Blade Runner: why the adventure game classic is so tough to remaster
- Snowy survival game The Long Dark is going full-on horror this Halloween
- Among Us is dealing with a huge spam attack
- Apex Legends arrives on Steam this November alongside Season 7