R-Type Final 2 Launches:
The news was revealed by Japanese magazine Famitsu (thanks, Gematsu).
In 2019, Granzella – a team of veterans of the series and from original developer Irem – successfully crowdfunded R-Type Final 2. The side-scrolling shoot ’em up sequel looks pretty promising. Our Martin is very excited indeed.
“… it looks great, keeping to the more sedate pace of classic R-Type while adding in a level of visual splendour and technical clout that’s new to the series,” Martin said after seeing gameplay footage a year ago.
“I’m somehow even more excited than before, and lord knows was I excited then.”
- Little Nightmares 2 cranks the disturbing dial right up for its new Halloween trailer
- Hilarious FIFA 21 bug sees players do their best Super Mario impression
- Snoop Dogg has a real-life Xbox Series X fridge
- Wicca is tower defence and the right kind of overwhelming
- Deleting Facebook also deletes your Oculus purchases
- The Brotherhood of Steel marches into Fallout 76 this December
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War fan discovers a cool CIA Easter egg hidden in the menu screen
- PS5 box lets you know how to transfer data from your PS4, is huge
- Gears 5 recasts Marcus Fenix as Dave Batista in campaign
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer teases “streaming sticks” and “Xbox Game Pass Platinum”