Trailer of Game :
Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay description:
Red Dead Redemption 2 is an open world game developed by Rockstar Western-themed action-adventure game set in an open world environment. It centers on Arthur Morgan, an outlaw and a member of the Van der Linde gang in 1899. In the waning years of the American Old West and extinction of the age of outlaws and gunslingers. Among returning, characters are John Marston and Dutch Van der Linde, the protagonist and an antagonist from the previous game respectively. In 1899 after a robbery gone bad in the town of Blackwater. Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With the authorities and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal, and fight across America to survive. As internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must choose between his own ideas or his loyalty to the gang.
Red Dead Redemption 2 was announced by publisher Rockstar Games in October 2016. In the two days prior, the company had used various social media platforms as well as their own website to release two teaser images in the color and theme of Red Dead Redemption. The teaser images led to considerable attention and raised the stock price of its parent company Take-Two Interactive by nearly six percent. On the day of its announcement for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, some fans started petitioning Rockstar Games for the game to be made available on Microsoft Windows as well. Per an exclusivity agreement with Sony Interactive Entertainment, certain online game content will be timed exclusives for the PlayStation 4. Originally due for release in the second half of 2017, the game has been delayed twice: first to Q1/Q2 2018, and later to October 26, 2018.
• Developer: Rockstar Studios
• Publisher: Rockstar Games
• Genre: Action-Adventure
• Release Date: Q2 2018
• Modes: Single-Player, Multiplayer
Other Search Items:
The player controls Morgan from a third-person perspective. the game features both single-player and online multiplayer components.
Recommended Red Dead Redemption 2 System Requirement to play the game in your PC
- Intel CPU: Intel Core i5-2500T 2.3GHz.
- AMD CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 975.
- Nvidia Graphics: GeForce GTX 480.
- AMD Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6970.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- OS: Win 7.
- Direct X: DX 10HDD Space: 32 GB.
Minimum Red Dead Redemption 2 System Requirement to play the game in your PC
- Intel CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz.
- AMD CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
- Nvidia Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 340.
- AMD Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 3800 series.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- OS: Windows XP.
- Direct X: DX 10.
- HDD Space: 32 GB.
- Download Game By uTorrent or BitTorrent
- Burn Or Mount ISO File With Daemon Tools
- Install the game
- Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your game install directory
- Play & Enjoy
Click Here to Download :