Aging survival horror Silent Hill 4: The Room has been re-released today on GOG, priced £7.19.
It was another mostly fun, creepy entry in the series, but one remembered more for ditching its original setting than anything else.
Silent Hill 4 is the latest classic Konami game to get a re-release via GOG, following last week’s additions of various Metal Gear, Castlevania and Contra games.
This weekend is GOG’s 12th anniversary, and there’s a birthday sale on with hundreds of games listed. The Witcher 3, Frostpunk and Firewatch are all going cheap, if you don’t own them already.
- PlayStation 5 media remote has Disney+, Netflix and Spotify buttons
- EA faces class action lawsuit over loot boxes in Canada
- Looks like an early build of Pokemon Sword and Shield leaked
- Hideo Kojima confirms a new project is in development, says nothing about it
- Golden Axed prototype creators livestream with Digital Foundry
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate cuts Steve’s meat
- Here’s our first look at Wales Interactive’s loved-up live action comedy
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez streamed Among Us on Twitch, and 400k people tuned in
- Humankind now arrives April 2021
- Scourge Bringer review – another Roguelite that’s well worth your love