And for Nintendo Switch by the year’s end.
When it arrives, it’ll be priced £30.99. It’s currently available for Steam Early Access priced a little cheaper, at £23.79.
Set 100 years after Torchlight 2, this new dungeon-crawling sequel will feature offline single-player and online four-player options, customisable forts and, of course, pets.
“I am warming to Torchlight 3,” Christian Donlan wrote, playing Torchlight 3’s Early Access version back in July. “And I am having a fascinating time watching it come together through Early Access. This has become that Early Access game that I check in on at least once a week to see if something new has been added or something old has been replaced. I am excited to get back to my punchy robot and do it all over again.”
Bertie interviewed Tyler Thompson, co-founder of Echtra Games and co-lead of Torchlight 3, back in April. There’s loads of great insight into the action role-playing game there.
- Here’s when Ghost of Tsushima’s Legends Raid goes live
- PS4 loading times are improved as patches all but remove loading screens in first-party games
- One feels like it could be the first big battle royale game for VR
- The concept art for Atari’s new hotel chain looks like a cyberpunk video game
- Marvel at Mark Wahlberg’s marvellous moustache which may or may not be related to Uncharted’s Sully
- A strange UFO has appeared in the skies of Apex Legends
- Little Nightmares 2 cranks the disturbing dial right up for its new Halloween trailer
- Hilarious FIFA 21 bug sees players do their best Super Mario impression
- Snoop Dogg has a real-life Xbox Series X fridge
- Wicca is tower defence and the right kind of overwhelming