Ubisoft details Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update:
Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s update previously teased Splinter Cell crossover, Deep State, is out today on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, and Ubisoft has offered up new details (plus a first proper trailer) for the benefit of those curious to know more.
Ubisoft promises stealth-focussed gameplay and 10 Splinter-Cell-themed rewards (including Echelon goggles and a Sam Fisher figure) for those that work their way through Deep State’s narrative, with the first story arc mission being free to all Breakpoint players.
The complete experience features a total of eight-story missions, said to amount to over seven hours of new content, but can only be accessed by purchasing the full Deep State Adventure (available for 1,900 Ghost Coins) or Breakpoint’s Year 1 Pass.
Year 1 Pass holders also get instant early access to Breakpoint’s two new classes, which will be made available to all players in one week’s time.
There’s the new stealth-focussed Echelon class, which comes equipped with Sonar Vision and a Shock Pistol, plus the new Engineer class. The latter has access to a Defensive Drone, able to attack nearby enemies, and a Supply Drone, providing allies with an extra magazine. Both classes also have a number of passive skills, as detailed in Ubisoft’s official breakdown.
Rounding out Episode 2’s additions are new PvP features, including fresh rewards, map voting, and four new maps: Stoney Creek, Freight Yard, Forgotten Valley, and Construction Site.
All this arrives alongside Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s previously detailed “Immersive Mode” update, which promises to dramatically overhaul the much-maligned core game.
Also Read These Articles :
- Disney+ console apps finally available alongside UK release
- STALKER 2 Latest screenshot for your perusal
- Iceborne Latest Update in May 2020
- Call of Duty Warzone sees 30m players in 10 days
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Pc Full Version Download
- Bleeding Edge, The Surge 2 and more coming to Xbox Game Pass this month
- Microsoft reveals launch date for Xbox Series X
- Sea of Thieves’ PvP-focussed Arena mode getting major overhaul next month
- Steam’s latest Game Festival event has over 50 playable demos
- Overwatch’s next hero is “evolutionary robot” Echo