Warzone following backlash :
Warzone received a quads mode, which lets four players team up in the battle royale, as part of season three of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but Infinity Ward pulled trios at the same time without warning or explanation.
While the addition of quads was welcome, the removal of trios did not go down well, and players took to social media, forums and the likes of reddit to express their disappointment.
Now, just a few days after trios was pulled from Warzone, it’s back via a playlist update that went out on 10th April.
?A playlist update is rolling out now across all platforms! We?ve added BR Trios back into #Warzone!?
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) April 10, 2020
It means Warzone now has solos, trios and quads – but not duos. But it does look like duos is coming to the battle royale at some point during season three. This week an update to the official Warzone website briefly revealed an image mentioning duos as well as quads before it was pulled.
BREAKING: Duos is coming to Call of Duty Warzone in Modern Warfare Season 3, according to the official website.
— Call of Duty Warzone News (@BattleRoyaleCoD) April 8, 2020
Warzone now has over 50 million players, which is a pretty impressive figure for the free-to-play standalone battle royale.
You May Also Like to Read :
- Just Cause 4 is free on the Epic Games Store next week
- Amazon delays launch of MMO New World to August due to coronavirus
- Animal Crossing fans find coffee shop, art gallery references
- Stadia Pro is currently free for two months
- Five of the Best: Destructible objects in PC Games
- Gamesplanet Spring Sale is Now live Loads of digital PC games
- The internet reacts to the PlayStation 5 controller
- Resident Evil 8 first-person takes will be out next year
- E3 2021 dates has confirmed
- Resident Evil 3 Remake’s most terrifying mod yet stars Animal Crossing’s Isabelle