Wild West tactical stealth sequel :
Riding out on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.Wild West tactical stealth sequel Desperados 3 will, at long last, be donning poncho, cocking hat, and trotting nonchalantly onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on 16th June.
The original Desperados was great fun, unfolding very much like a cowboy-themed take on WW2 strategy hit Commandos, and there’s plenty of reason to be excited about this third outing, given that it’s being handled by Mimimi Games – the developer behind 2016’s hugely enjoyable, and mechanically similar, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
To accompany today’s launch date news, publisher THQ Nordic has released a new trailer showcasing Desperados 3’s protagonist John Cooper, who joins previously revealed playable characters Strongman Hector – who favours a giant bear trap and his trusty axe – voodoo practitioner Isabelle Moreau, ruthless bounty hunter and toxin lover Doc McCoy, and the deceptively deadly Kate O’Hara, fond of a concealed pistol and a cunning disguise.
There’s not much more to report than that, but Desperados 3 definitely looks like one worth keeping your sights trained on when it comes to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (complete with music box if you opt for the Collector’s Edition) on 16th June.
You May Like These Posts :
- Best Free To Play Steam Games In 2020
- Warzone following backlash
- Just Cause 4 is free on the Epic Games Store next week
- Amazon delays launch of MMO New World to August due to coronavirus
- Animal Crossing fans find coffee shop, art gallery references
- Stadia Pro is currently free for two months
- Five of the Best: Destructible objects in PC Games
- Gamesplanet Spring Sale is Now live Loads of digital PC games
- The internet reacts to the PlayStation 5 controller
- Resident Evil 8 first-person takes will be out next year