The Elder Scrolls 6 Next-gen consoles eh? Lots of news, lots to discuss, and a lot of questions to answer. So, we thought, why not start a regular next-gen consoles video chat… thing in which the lovely Eurogamer news team do all that and more? Well, that’s what this is, in the video below. Let’s call it the Eurogamer next-gen news cast. For now, at least.
So, please join Tom Phillips, Emma Kent and myself as we discuss the week’s next-gen news, including the PlayStation 5 UI reveal, the Xbox Series X launch lineup, Sony’s make-believe spying, Xbox not being that hot after all, and The Elder Scrolls 6 possibly maybe not launching on PlayStation 5. Oh, and stick around for one of the most embarrassing maths fails I’ve ever been a part of.
You might have wondered what’s going on with the Eurogamer Podcast. The honest answer is we can’t really do the podcast to the standard we want at present. With everyone working remotely, we want to ensure the podcast is of a certain production quality before it returns. In short, we’re on Covid Hiatus. That’s how Christian Donlan described it to me, anyway, before saying Covid Hiatus sounds like a Steve Albini album, which, you know, it does.
- Here’s when Ghost of Tsushima’s Legends Raid goes live
- PS4 loading times are improved as patches all but remove loading screens in first-party games
- One feels like it could be the first big battle royale game for VR
- The concept art for Atari’s new hotel chain looks like a cyberpunk video game
- Marvel at Mark Wahlberg’s marvellous moustache which may or may not be related to Uncharted’s Sully
- A strange UFO has appeared in the skies of Apex Legends
- Little Nightmares 2 cranks the disturbing dial right up for its new Halloween trailer
- Hilarious FIFA 21 bug sees players do their best Super Mario impression
- Snoop Dogg has a real-life Xbox Series X fridge
- Wicca is tower defence and the right kind of overwhelming