Xbox Series X costs £449 in the UK, Microsoft has announced. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S pre-orders go live on 22nd September 2020.
Microsoft had already confirmed Xbox Series S costs £249 on these shores. Both consoles launch 10th November 2020.
Via Xbox All Access, you can get an Xbox Series X plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £28.99 a month spread over 24 months, or an Xbox Series S plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £20.99 a month spread over 24 months. In the UK, Xbox All Access is exclusive to GAME and Smyths Toys, who act as the credit intermediaries.
Related News :
- Shock! Rain Games has announced Teslagrad 2
- Torchlight 3 arrives next month for PC, PS4, Xbox One
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on console gets EA Play 10th Nov
- Crusader Kings 3 outlaws “North Korea mode” in major patch
- Modern Warfare and Warzone have a vampire bat called Edward
- Destiny 2 is getting customisable ghosts
- It looks like more news on Pokmon Sword and Shield’s Crown Tundra expansion is coming tomorrow
- Doom Eternal, Forza Motorsport 7 lead October’s Game Pass additions
- Wasteland 3 For Pc Torrent Download
- Planet Zoo For Pc Torrent Download