PC features also detailed.Guerrilla Games’ previously PlayStation 4 exclusive open-world action adventure Horizon: Zero Dawn will be making its way to PC on 7th August.
To accompany the launch date news, Guerrilla has also released a new trailer, which you can see below, detailing some of the platform-specific features and enhancements coming to PC.
There are improved reflections and dynamic foliage, and the PC version can be experienced with unlocked frame rates, ultra-wide support, and a range of other graphical options too. There’s also controller mapping and a benchmarking tool.
All that will be available to PC players when Horizon: Zero Dawn comes to the platform on 7th August. It’ll cost £32.99 on Steam and £39.99 on the Epic Games Store.
You May Also Like These :
- Here’s your first look at the PlayStation 5 console
- Need For Speed Heat First Crossplay Of EA
- Project Cars 3 Takes The Series In A New Direction
- GOG adds The Witcher Universe Collection for £20 to their Summer Sale
- GTA 5 Premium Edition Free On Epic Games Store
- Dirt 5 announced, coming to Xbox Series X
- Watch Assassin’s Creed Valhalla running on Xbox Series X
- GEARS TACTICS For Pc Torrent Download
- Battlefront 2 community creates touching tribute for devs
- This Sekiro mod lets you play co-op and PVP with your friends